5 Things Highly-Effective Executives Do Better
The consequences of leadership decisions are amplified when things are changing fast and with dramatic intensity. To be effective when the stakes are high, leaders have to be able to command enormous trust from customers, employees and communities.
To build that trust, tomorrow’s leader will need to get into the “‘C’-Suite” and learn the five behaviours mastered by executives who are succeeding and adjusting to the demands of the new economy: clarify, challenge, change, coach and care.
In this keynote, Simon sets the context of the trends shaping the world and shows you how success will be measured in the future. Then he shows you how to get prepared to be effective in the new paradigm by mastering the skills executives will need to succeed in the future.
You’ll leave The ‘C’-Suite with
- An appreciation of why trust in leaders is vital
- An understanding of the dynamics of driving change
- Clarity about your purpose and vision
- The keys to engaging and involving your people
- An appreciation of the importance of the 5 ‘C’s and a plan for mastering them
Choosing to Work Harder:
Plenty of companies have found out the expensive way that paying more generates only spikes in productivity. But if you can inspire your people with purpose, they’ll do more for free and keep doing it because they’re enjoying it. Wouldn’t that be a great place to work?
Bain and Company, among others, has found that organisations that can get beyond “engagement” and into the realms of inspiration have employees who are 225% more productive than employees who are merely satisfied. The bar is high, but the rewards are enormous.
To persuade employees into this kind of discretionary effort, organisations need to connect people to a combination of purpose, proposition and direction that inspires them. Simon will show you how.
You’ll leave Choosing to Work Harder with
- An understanding of global engagement trends
- Insights into the common concerns of employees
- An inspirational way to articulate your organisation’s wider purpose
- New tools to engage and millennial employees and reward them in ways they find meaningful
- 5 practical initiatives to enhance your workplace
Instability Is The New Stability: Thriving Through Disruption And Upheaval
Nothing about change is going to change: technological advancements, shifting generational expectations, globalisation, innovation and disruption are here to stay. But your organisation is going to survive and thrive because you embrace these trends and know how to roll with the changes and harness the disruption. Complacent organisations won’t survive.
In this interactive presentation, you’ll learn from organisations that no one thought would become obsolete. You’ll see where your organisation is in its lifestyle and find five key initiatives to put you ahead of the curve and your competitors.
You’ll leave Instability Is The New Stability with
- The confidence to change, adapt and grow in the new open economy
- An understanding of ‘the curve’
- A breakdown of the key trends affecting every organisation and what to do about them
- Insights into embracing technology without losing the human factor
- A blueprint for stimulating innovation with an ideas factory
Distinct or Extinct: The #1 Survival Skill In Today’s Business Jungle
Your customers are mobile, informed and disloyal. Your competitors are agile and everywhere. To win, you need to stand out for delivering more value to your customers, employees and communities. You need to be filtering new ideas, insights and opportunities then taking action quickly.
Distinct or Extinct will enable participants to forge a pathway to growing the business and generating new business.
You’ll leave Distinct or Extinct with
- A plan for keeping people at the heart your business
- An appreciation of why customer happiness is key
- Sustainable strategies for long-term growth
- An understanding of what your stakeholders really want