What we do
INSPIRING PROFESSIONALS. BUILDING CAPABILITIES. GROWING FIRMS.
Are you Managing Partner, Practice Group leader, General Counsel, CEO, Practice Manager or Director of Learning and Development? If so,
- do you have a progressive agenda to take your business forward?
- do you want to lead an inspired team and create a winning workplace culture?
- do you want your business to be a force for good?
If so, then you will find Simon's work and resources invaluable as you embark on the next step on your leadership journey....
Simon is an inspiring speaker and has given presentations in twelve countries. His presentations focus on leadership, management and change and are renowned for being educative, pragmatic and insightful.
Find out more.
"Simon's presentation was most inspiring and thought-provoking ... brilliantly presented and full of practical ideas."
John Miller, The Law Society of England and Wales
Simon helps firms to grow their practices and to make decisions about how they want to be in the future.. Specifically, he works with firms in the following areas:
- cultural development
- client attraction/retention
- team motivation
- succession planning
- team building
Find out more.
"Many thanks Simon for all your terrific work. It has all been simply excellent and will be a big help toward our better future! We are so very appreciative."
David Sharrock, Managing Partner, Sharrock Pitman, Glen Waverley, VIC, Australia
Simon runs a number of professional development programmes each year. They are run either as public programmes or presented in-house.
They focus on developing skills in three main areas: leadership, management and interpersonal and are ideally suited for management, younger partners and senior associates.
"It challenged my thinking and expanded my view of what a healthy law firm should look and feel like. "
Kathryn Lellman, Partner
Ronayne Hollister-Jones, Lellman
Tauranga, New Zealand
.Simon facilitates Partner/firm retreats.
His support typically involves:
- helping you to plan the theme, programme, and format for your retreat;
- designing a pre-retreat questionnaire to be completed by all participants asking them for their opinions on key issues. Responses are collated into a non-attributable summary;
- interviewing your Partners and others people who may attend, in advance of the retreat;
- providing pre-retreat readings
- speaking at / facilitating the retreat.
Find out more
"Simon has been an absolute treasure; this has been our best retreat yet."
Barry Berger, Partner, Berger Kordos, Melbourne, Australia