The Leadership Imperative (2012)
This paper draws on the results of an online survey of over 100 law firms worldwide. The results of the survey along with a paper titled The Leadership Imperative form part of this 36-page report. In it, Simon examines:
- the changing nature of leadership in law firms
- the unique challenges facing law firm leaders
- the leadership spin-off; is it worth it?
- the key attributes needed to lead law firms
- 6 ways to kick-start a leadership culture
PLUS leadership insights from 3 law firm leaders. To read the paper, click here.
Law Firm Innovation Report, (December 2011)
Between September and November 2011, Simon ran an online survey of private law firms in New Zealand and Australia to gauge their views about various aspects of law firm innovation. There were 47 respondents; 35 from New Zealand and 12 from Australia. 63.5% of respondents were from sole practitioner and 2 - 4 Partner firms. 76% of respondents were Managing Partner, Partner or CEO/General Manager status. This summary captures the key points to emerge from this research.To download click here.